My hair's so long already! I'm trying out a pixie cut for a change... Getting bored as usual.
[b&w version here]
What I currently use everyday to look decent (if I'm not too busy or when I know I'm gonna bump into someone I know. LOL):
1. MAKE UP FOR EVER'S #25 DUO MAT POWDER FOUNDATION- I don't use the sponge to apply this on my face. I use a retractable brush from the Body Shop and use it as a blotting powder. It's the best powder I've tried so far (but also the most expensive). I don't use up all of it right away since I use a brush.
2. NARS BLUSH IN ORGASM & BRONZER IN LAGUNA
1. MAC CHARCOAL BROWN MATTE EYE SHADOW- I use this on my brows and apply it using an angled/straight-edged brush
2. MAC BROW SET IN BEGUILE
3. MAC ZOOM LASH- I don't like this mascara at all. Makes my lashes clump together. Will try another mascara from MAC or go back to Dior/Chanel when it runs out. MaxFactor has some good mascaras but I stopped buying from them when I found out that they tested on animals... If the buying stops, they will take action, so please spread the word.
4. URBAN DECAY 24/7 GLIDE-ON PENCIL IN ZERO- the best eyeliner in the world. I'm running out and I have to let someone ship me some from Sephy soon! This eyeliner duo (Zero and Whiskey) came with the Naked palette I got from my friend Holly. I draw a thick line on my eyes and smudge it so it's not too harsh.